Family News

Welcome back to school!


Thursday, April 22, 2010

Dr Appt & Names

Brooke and I went to her dr appt yesterday for an ultrasound on how the baby is developing. Everything came back great, and we did confirm it is a boy. Due date really no change Sept. 3.

I guess the toughest part now is to finish up a name. We need help on his first name. So far it is "....Lee Byrd". Everyone shoot back their ideas for a first name please. So far we have thought of Cooper, Bryson, Lawson, Ryder, Wyatt, Jagger, Laken, Laython, Sawyer.

Katie hope it wouldn't bother you if Sawyer is used.

7 comments:

  1. I like Laython and Bryson...anything you choose will be cute...good luck!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well from your list I like the name Bryson. A couple other names I like are, Seth and Reese.Then there is always Forest. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooohh! I love baby names! I like Lathon and Lawson. I also like A. Barb's pick, Resse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I happen to like Wyatt. And no I don't care if you go with Sawyer. If we ever have a boy Liam will probably be considered. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard another name I really like and it is Jhett. Jhet Byrd kind of has a ring to it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of our gr grandfathers name was Cooper, I like that. Here are some of our grandpa's names to consider : Sargent, Nathias, Edmond, Nicolas, George, Howard, Cleveland, Jaque.

    ReplyDelete